onsdag 30 september 2009

Fuck you, Fuck your friends and Fuck your life.

Thats all i have to say, srsly love aint for me i tell you that.
Btexted me saying that we can't be more, And whoops. I think he's a frikking player, since he never awnsers to your mail. Saying that "no myphone was off" and was it? umm no.
I wont even be suprised if he wa son my friend jojjo either, Fucking scumbags both of them.

Fucking retard he is, right now im just writing my anger in my blogg. (thank you god for blogg)

Anyway today is a realese day with our Class CD. and i can't even spell right today since im rather pissed and rather sad at the same time frustrated to..

Anyway im going off and im going to have a fucking good time WITHOUT THAT FUCKED UP SHIT BAG.

Thank you. :D

Peace!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar